BIRMINGHAM, Ala.—The Birmingham-Southern swimming and diving teams will welcome 12 new faces for the upcoming 2013-14 season, Head Coach Toby Wilcox announced today.
The student-athletes who will be joining the returners from last year's inaugural team are made up of seven women and five men, adding much-needed depth to the 2013-14 squad.
The members of the incoming women's class are:
- Jordan Ames (Birmingham, Ala.)
- Meredith Browning (Mobile, Ala.)
- Erica Dekle (Mobile, Ala.)
- Holly Jones (Lenoir City, Tenn.)
- Samantha Laflin (Overland Park, Kan.)
- Samantha Norman (Roanoke, Va.)
- Marilyn Rowell (Jacksonville, Fla.)
The incoming men are:
- Sam Cook (Youngsville, La.)
- Ben Hodde (Fairhope, Ala.)
- David Lutomski (Hoover, Ala.)
- Andrew Lucore (Waveland, Miss.)
- Scott Taylor (Arab, Ala.)